[imp] Cannot See Messages in Inbox

Arjun Xavier arjun at brahmaait.com
Wed Oct 3 06:39:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

      I have a problem with my Horde account. I have configured my id in outlook. After that when I log in to my account using the browser, it is giving the message " There are no messages in this mailbox". But in the outlook express inbox, all messages are present. When a new mail arrives, I can see it in the inbox when i log in to it using the browser, but once I read the message in outlook, the mail disappears from the inbox (when I try to check mail using a browser the inbox is empty, but in outlook inbox, all messages are present).

Another problem is I am not able to send messages to rediff ids. It is not going from the queue of the server. I am getting the following message:

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at u15253637.onlinehome-server.com.

<arj_xavier at rediffmail.com>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)