[imp] Pressing Enter key in To/Cc/Bcc results in sending a mail.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Oct 10 04:55:13 UTC 2007

Dear List:

Looks like the question which I posted was not clear.  I would like to
clarify on this.

While composing, assume I am yet to attach a file or finish typing the
message and I decide to add one more address in To field or Cc field
and if I press enter/return key, the message gets sent immediately,
which should not happen.  Our users have conveyed this problem and say
they that, many times they need to resend the mail after adding
relevant data which they missed due to this problem.

But, I am not sure, whether other users using IMP 4.1 latest stable
release have experienced this.  If they are not facing this problem, I
may have configuration problem.  Please let me know your experience.

Regards,
Anant.

----- Message from asa at isac.gov.in ---------