[imp] Compose and the default Address Book

Torbjorn Grindhaug grindhaug at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:25:53 UTC 2007

I've tried with these settings now, but it's the same result.
Setting the display order to show localsql first makes the localsql
the default when pressing browsebutton in the turba-application, but
setting the shared ldap addressbook first makes the localsql the
default when pressing the addressbook-button in the composewindow.

The localsql-addressbook was the default in both scenarios when under
Horde 3.1.1/IMP 4.1.1/Turba 2.1.1.
It was after the last upgrade this behavior changed for us.
I've tried with both Horde 3.1.4/3.1.5, IMP 4.1.4/4.1.5 and Turba 2.1.4/2.1.5