[imp] Compose and the default Address Book

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Fri Oct 26 16:54:23 UTC 2007

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Torbjorn Grindhaug wrote:

> I've tried with these settings now, but it's the same result.
> Setting the display order to show localsql first makes the localsql
> the default when pressing browsebutton in the turba-application, but
> setting the shared ldap addressbook first makes the localsql the
> default when pressing the addressbook-button in the composewindow.
>
> The localsql-addressbook was the default in both scenarios when under
> Horde 3.1.1/IMP 4.1.1/Turba 2.1.1.
> It was after the last upgrade this behavior changed for us.
> I've tried with both Horde 3.1.4/3.1.5, IMP 4.1.4/4.1.5 and Turba 2.1.4/2.1.5

I looked at my user preferences for comparison.  Under Options->Address
Book->Address Books, I have the localsql source as my default address book
and both sources are listed in the "Address books that will not be
displayed:" list.  I have no address books listed on the right hand side
where the order is defined.

 	Andy