[imp] [Fwd: Unable to authenticate using imap]

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Sat Oct 27 16:12:13 UTC 2007

I don't know what Horde comes with Centos/5

I can confirm that is works fine  using snapshots on Centos/5
BUT
I don't run the Centos/5 PHP
I build my own  5.2.4
and I am running imp/dimp/mimp
perhaps there is something in that cmail odebase that is necessary for
HORDE to use IMAP auth.
I would recommend running the test.php and make sure it is ok.
Also check your logs

Bill
--
Bill Graham