[imp] Problem with system not saving user preferences

Andrew Kenna akenna at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 30 09:01:15 UTC 2007

Hi Alex,

When I go into the hore database which is where i've installed the
application into and got into the table horde_prefs. I look at the values
stored in pref_uid and it only appears to be Administratoe even though i've
logged in as another user and created some new settings.

So it appears as though somewhere it needs to be told to allow all different
users to create records in this table.

The user i've specified in the configuration has full privs over the entire
database so there should not be any permissions issues.

Any suggestions, and i'm more than happy to post config files in here if you
let me know which ones you need..

Thanks

Andrew