[imp] Can remove folder, but cannot add one

Matts testacc at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 31 18:25:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm figuring out a problem with the ALPHA version of Horde and IMP.

I have seen that I can remove a folder that are listed on the mailserver in:

Maildir/

and every folder under the inbox is shown there as

.foldername

(this when I do a ls -lna on the commandline of the mailserver)

OK, so far so good, I can add these folder using Thunderbird and remove
them using IMP.

When I remove one using IMP I get the message if i really want to, and the
folder is shown as:

INBOX.foldername

I accept it, and the folder is removed.

Strange is that I can't add a folder using the same Horde/IMP installation.

What do I have to check ? servers.php seems to be right and the test.php
is also going well.