[imp] Attachments not Received

Babita brana at ualberta.ca
Tue Nov 20 00:38:30 UTC 2007

Horde 3.1.5
IMP 4.1.5
PHP 4.4.1
Clustered environment using CARP for load balancing, common NFS space for
uploaded files.

Hi, we're seeing an intermittent problem with attachments not being
received. The composition screen displays a confirmation that the file is
successfully attached and I've verified that the file exists in the upload
directory but nevertheless it is not received by the recipient. The
outgoing message in the sent-mail folder mentions nothing about the
existence of an attachment (normally it says 'attachment stripped..')

This problem is not bound to the latest version of Horde and IMP; we were
seeing it in the previous version too.

Any thoughts/suggestions appreciated.

--
Babita Rana