[imp] DIMP with Kolab

Gunnar Wrobel p at rdus.de
Thu Dec 20 09:33:57 UTC 2007

Hi David,

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> writes:

> Quoting David Arndt <arndt at map2net.de>:
>
>> Hello,I installed the latest Kolab 2.2 beta with Horde webinterface.
>> All is working fine, but I missed DIMP. So, I copied the lasted rc
>> of dimp in the horde directory. When I now want to start the
>> webinterface with dimp (http://myserver/horde/dimp) i get the
>> "normal" sidebar, and in the mainframe I only get a "Load". I'm
>> using Firefox 2, Firebug gives me five errros: Object.isStrinng is
>> not a function Autocompleter.Base.prototype.getTokenBounds has no
>> properties Object.isUndefined is not a function document.observe is
>> noct a function Droppables has no propertiesThank you for
>> helping.Regards, David Arndt.
>
> Those errors indicate that you are not using prototypejs 1.6.  Most
> likely your version of horde is too old.

you did not mention which Kolab Server beta version you are
using. From Micheals comment I assume you are running 2.2-beta2. That
did still contain the Horde-3.2-ALPHA version and thus prototype.js
1.5.1.1.

The newer 2.2-beta3 contains Horde-3.2-RC1 and thus also
prototype.js-1.6.0. If you require DIMP you might try to upgrade your
server.

I'd like to know if it works since I didn't have any time myself to
test DIMP on the Kolab server.

Cheers,

Gunnar