[imp] DIMP with Kolab

David Arndt arndt at map2net.de
Thu Dec 20 13:24:17 UTC 2007

  Hi,

  Gunnar was right, I installed Kolab 2.2. beta 2 and I tried it with the RC1 of dimp. That didn't work, but with the alpha of dimp it worked (with a few modifications) .

  I ran a update to Kolab 2.2 beta 3. Dimp (RC1) works out of the box, you only have make the inital configuration. That's all.

  Thanks for helping.

  Regards, David Arndt

  Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

> Hi David,
>
> Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> writes:
>
>> Quoting David Arndt <arndt at map2net.de>:
>>
>>> Hello,I installed the latest Kolab 2.2 beta with Horde webinterface.
>>> All is working fine, but I missed DIMP. So, I copied the lasted rc
>>> of dimp in the horde directory. When I now want to start the
>>> webinterface with dimp (http://myserver/horde/dimp) i get the
>>> "normal" sidebar, and in the mainframe I only get a "Load". I'm
>>> using Firefox 2, Firebug gives me five errros: Object.isStrinng is
>>> not a function Autocompleter.Base.prototype.getTokenBounds has no
>>> properties Object.isUndefined is not a function document.observe is
>>> noct a function Droppables has no propertiesThank you for
>>> helping.Regards, David Arndt.
>>
>> Those errors indicate that you are not using prototypejs 1.6.  Most
>> likely your version of horde is too old.
>
> you did not mention which Kolab Server beta version you are
> using. From Micheals comment I assume you are running 2.2-beta2. That
> did still contain the Horde-3.2-ALPHA version and thus prototype.js
> 1.5.1.1.
>
> The newer 2.2-beta3 contains Horde-3.2-RC1 and thus also
> prototype.js-1.6.0. If you require DIMP you might try to upgrade your
> server.
>
> I'd like to know if it works since I didn't have any time myself to
> test DIMP on the Kolab server.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar
>

>> michael