[imp] Importing Contacts to Horde E-mail Account

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jan 7 14:17:59 UTC 2008

Hello Michelle Gittens,

you were asking,
> how to import my Yahoo address book into my Horde e-mail account?

You have not said, which version of Horde you are using. I’ll
assume Horde Horde 3.1.x, Imp H3 (4.1.x)  und Turba H3 (2.1.x),
where x is 3, or better. Imp is the E-Mail client; Turba is
the contact client, which is a separate program under Horde 3.

Now, if you are using a installation comprising Turba,
you can import address books from your PC, in various
formats. Just select “Address Book», then “Import/Export”,
from Horde’s main menu.

The question remains, how to export your Yahoo adress book
to a local file on your PC, in the first place; but this
question will probably not be answered in the Horde list.
Rather, try some Yahoo users’ forum (if there is one), or
Yahoo’s technical support.

Godd luck,
   Otto Stolz