[imp] Messages from Gmail

Marcelo Sobral msobral at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:03:01 UTC 2008

   Hi.

   I have installed Horde Webmail 1.0 on a CentOS 4.5 with PHP 5.2.5.
Everything works fine, but the visualization of messages from Gmail.
In that case, the body of the message is not shown (no matter if plain
text or HTML). But if I reply to the message, its body is quoted as
expected.

   I selected the "message source code" link, and the raw message
shows up with no apparent errors. I did a copy and paste of this
message source code to a telnet session at port 25, and then looked at
the message list. The message copy was correctly received, and,
instead of the original message, its body was revealed.

   Has anyone seen this problem, please ?

   Thanks for any help !

--
  Marcelo Maia Sobral