[imp] Since last Update of IMP Apache segfaults

Henning Retzgen Twilek at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 09:15:27 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

since the last IMP Update Apache segfaults when opening certain mails (not all,
about 50%). I havent been able to figure out which ones, it seems to be random,
but then again it always are the same messages.

I have the latest CVS Version of Horde installed.
My Apache is
 Apache/2.2.8 (Debian) PHP/5.2.4-2+b1 with Suhosin-Patch mod_python/3.3.1
Python/2.4.4 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.8 configured

There was no Apache update, I think libtidy was updated... Right now I am a bit
short on ideas where the error truly lies (Horde, Imp, Apache, Tidy or
whatever). Nothing else generates Errors (nothing with Horde, Dovecot, PHP)

When Apache segfaults I get a message.php which is 0 bytes long.

Anyone else with similar problems?

Regards

Henning