[imp] Since last Update of IMP Apache segfaults

Henning Retzgen Twilek at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 09:52:55 UTC 2008

Henning Retzgen <Twilek <at> gmx.de> writes:

the last IMP Update Apache segfaults when opening certain mails (not all,
> about 50%). I havent been able to figure out which ones, it seems to be random,
> but then again it always are the same messages.
>

> There was no Apache update, I think libtidy was updated... Right now I am a bit
> short on ideas where the error truly lies (Horde, Imp, Apache, Tidy or
> whatever). Nothing else generates Errors (nothing with Horde, Dovecot, PHP)

Answer to my own questions...
The new Tidy Lib. If anybody has similar problems.
Simply disable tidy in mime_drivers.php in IMP and things should run smoothly.
Perhaps a developer can have a quick look into the latest tidylib
and why it doesn't play nice with inline HTML viewing...

Regards
Henning