[imp] "Report as Spam" links being displayed inside of spamfolder.

Liam Hoekenga liamr at deathstar.org
Fri Jan 25 21:01:00 UTC 2008

I noticed that I see the "Report as Spam" links in both the message and
mailbox view when I'm viewing messages inside of my spamfolder.    So..
when in the spam folder, I see options for both "Report as Spam" and
"Report as Innocent", while in any other folder, I only see "Report as
Spam".

I'm pretty sure that the correct behavior is..
- if in spam folder, show "Report as Innocent"
- else, show "Report as Spam"

I believe the attached diff fixes it.  I didn't submit it as a bug
report because I wanted to confirm that my interpretation of how it
should behave was correct.

Liam