[imp] "Report as Spam" links being displayed inside of spamfolder.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 26 03:47:56 UTC 2008

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at deathstar.org>:

> I noticed that I see the "Report as Spam" links in both the message
> and mailbox view when I'm viewing messages inside of my spamfolder.
>   So.. when in the spam folder, I see options for both "Report as
> Spam" and "Report as Innocent", while in any other folder, I only
> see "Report as Spam".
>
> I'm pretty sure that the correct behavior is..
> - if in spam folder, show "Report as Innocent"
> - else, show "Report as Spam"
>
> I believe the attached diff fixes it.  I didn't submit it as a bug
> report because I wanted to confirm that my interpretation of how it
> should behave was correct.

I don't think it is. You should have config arrays for $conf['spam']
and $conf['notspam']. Both have 'reporting' and 'spamfolder' members.
For "report as spam", the 'spamfolder' setting controls whether or not
it's visible in the spam folder. So I think you just want to set
$conf['spam']['spamfolder'] to false.

-chuck