[imp] Message forwarding bug in Imp H3 (4.2-RC2)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 11 04:02:36 UTC 2008

>> Hmm, okay. I thought that "Attachments Only" sounded like just
>> attachments, but I can change the description and help text instead.
>> What would the proper description be for how the behavior was? "Body
>> Text with Attachments" ?
>
> That was my suggestion, yes.

Okay, see
http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20080211/074772.html
then. That reverts the behavior change, updates the label, and updates
the new help text. How's that?

For my own reference, if this is what we go with it would mean merging:

   1.77      +16 -1     imp/locale/en_US/help.xml
   1.78      +2 -2      imp/locale/en_US/help.xml
   2.702     +2 -2      imp/message.php

-chuck