[imp] Message forwarding bug in Imp H3 (4.2-RC2)

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Feb 11 09:32:01 UTC 2008

Hello Chuck Hagenbuch,

you have written:
> > "Body Text with Attachments" ?
> > That was my suggestion, yes.

> Okay, see
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20080211/074772.html
> then. That reverts the behavior change, updates the label, and updates
> the new help text. How's that?

Now, the help text is inconsistent:
> <b>1. Entire Message</b>: [...] The compose area will not contain
 > any text from the forwarded message.
> <b>2. Body Text Only</b>: [...] The text will appear in the compose area,
> <b>3. Body Text with Attachments</b>: To forward the attachments
> of an email  along, along with the body as described in #2 Body Text Only,
> use this option.
> The body text will not be placed in the compose area for you to edit,

So, item 3 says effectively that the body text will appear in the compose
area and will not be placed in the compose area. Which one is true?

Btw., I am almost certain, that in English the correct spelling is
‘e-mail’ (like ‘U-boat’, ‘U-turn’, ‘T-shirt’), not ‘email’.

Btw., here is a reminder to translators: I am absolutely sure that
the correct spelling in German is ‘E-Mail’, not ‘Email’ (which trans-
lates to ‘enamel’), nor ‘email’; and I can cite chapter and verse:
<http://www.ids-mannheim.de/reform/regeln2006.pdf>, § 40.

Best wishes,
   Otto Stolz