[imp] [horde] Out of office autoreply

Gerald Dachs gda at gmx.de
Tue Feb 12 12:17:25 UTC 2008

> In this particular issue, I guess, Horde/Imp is the
> wrong place to implement an autoreply: When you are
> out of office, you will not invoke Webmail, hence
> you would not trigger the reply.

I could use the Horde module Ingo (currently I use avelsieve,
because it looks better) to configure sieve. Sieve is working even
without invoking the Webmail client, because it is a part of the imap server.
I haven't tried it, because I have Imp and can read my mails
everywhere, but you
can use sieve even for an automatic vacation reply.
To say that Horde/Imp is the wrong place for doing this is not generally
right.
Sorry that I can't help the OP.

Gerald