[imp] Problem to display HTML messages inline

chris nicaise delivery at fgoat.com
Thu Feb 21 01:13:35 UTC 2008

Dear IMP List,

I have recently started using Horde as my webmail system.  I have gone through all the option menus, was able to set up everything EXCEPT how to be able to view HTML emails right away after I click them in my inbox.  I only see text messages and need to click "unnamed (txt/html)" in the blue rectangle to open a new window that shows the HTML email.  The same happens if an image is inserted into the email.

I think I have set up HORDE "message viewing" options correctly by UNCHECKING "Block images in HTML messages unless they are specifically requested?"

I am sure it's possible (In Squirrel mail, I just need to check "Show HTML Version by Default" in DISPLAY PREFERENCES.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Chris