[imp] Display errors with IMP

Fri Feb 22 09:46:39 UTC 2008

Zitat von Andrew Morgan <morgan at orst.edu>:

> On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, MailingListe wrote:

>>> Hello
>>>
>>> we have two problems with the UI of IMP. One is only related to IE one
>>> is more general.
>>> - The IE problem is that the icon for "closing" the side menu bar
>>> disapears as soon as the cursor is placed on this icon. It is
>>> therefore not possible to size down the side menu. This is with IE6
>>> all patches on Windows XP and 2000.
>>>
>>> - The second problem is that with lower resolution display (1024x768)
>>> the menu bar with the icons does a "line break" at the side menu and
>>> is not sized across the whole width as it should IMHO. I can provide a
>>> sample screenshot on request because it is not possible to post images
>>> to the list.
>>
>> Can someone please comment if the second one is intended behaviour?
>
> It looks like the intended behavior to me:
>
> <frameset id="hf" cols="150,*" framespacing="0" frameborder="0">
>   <frame name="horde_menu" src="/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php"
> scrolling="auto" noresize="noresize" />
>   <frame name="horde_main"
> src="https://webmail.oregonstate.edu/horde/?frameset_loaded=1"
> scrolling="auto" noresize="noresize" />
> </frameset>
>
> Maybe it would look better if the sidebar started in the far upper left
> corner, instead of being positioned below the menu bar?
>
> 	Andy

I would say so because the menu bar should not need to move around and
it should get all the space available. For some themes there is a logo
in the upper left corner but this could be placed below the menu bar
on top of the side menu IMHO.

Andreas

--
All your trash belong to us ;-)  www.spamschlucker.org