[imp] DIMP + "delete" key

Liam Hoekenga liamr at deathstar.org
Thu Feb 21 19:51:39 UTC 2008

The boiler plate in the message text DIV says that users should be able
to use the delete key to delete messages..

    DELETE key: Delete the currently selected message(s). SHIFT-DELETE
will delete the current
    message and move to the next message if a single message is selected.

When I read a message in DIMP (Firefox 2.0.0.12, OSX 1.5.0.2) and press
delete, all it does is unselect the message.  If I've read the messages
after the message I tried to delete, DIMP will move to the next
message.  If the subsequent messages are unread, it unselects the
message and displays the usage boiler plate.

Shift-Delete doesn't do anything at all.

Anyone else seeing this?

Liam