[imp] quota using a generic function

Michael Redinger Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at
Tue Feb 26 07:13:00 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider wrote:
> It would be great if you could put the patch on bugs.horde.org.
>
> Zitat von Michael Redinger <Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at>:

Ok, done.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=6322

Greetings,
Michael

>> Hi,
>>
>> the drivers available for getting the user's quota did not work for
>> me: we do not have IMAP server quota support, the mail filesystems
>> (and the users) are not available on the local machine, there are no
>> quota log files etc.
>>
>> I therefore wrote a quick implementation of the quota API that calls a
>> generic function where I could do whatever I want.
>> I added that function to hooks.php and configured the servers to use
>> the new driver ('function').
>>
>> I use this function to connect to the server using ssh (requires the
>> PEAR ssh2 module) and get the quota.
>> Maybe this is interresting for other people, too. You can get it at:
>>
>> http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~c102mr/imp-quota-function.tar.gz
>>
>> The archive contains one file imp/lib/Quota/function.php that needs to
>> be put in your IMP directory - no patches needed.
>> There are also two files - servers.php.quota and hooks.php.quota that
>> show how to use the driver.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Michael
>>
>> --
>>

> Jan.

- --
Michael Redinger
Zentraler Informatikdienst (Central IT Services)
Universitaet Innsbruck
Technikerstrasse 13                    Tel.: ++43 512 507 2335
6020 Innsbruck                         Fax.: ++43 512 507 949 02335
Austria                                Mail: Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at
BB98 D2FE 0F2C 2658 3780  3CB1 0FD7 A9D9 65C2 C11D
http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~c102mr/mred-pubkey.asc