[imp] DIMP + safari?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Feb 26 15:42:06 UTC 2008

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

>> I'd be interested to see if you still see this with DIMP head.
>> Message list processing has been completely rewritten as of RC2 and
>> sporadic issues I have seen in the past have gone away with the rewrite.
>
> Rewritten as of RC2, or after RC2?  We're running RC2.  Are there specific
> files I could pull down from head and put into my RC2 installation, or is
> this really a "go out and install HEAD" situation?

After RC2.  And the latter, since the changes affected probably 5-10
different files.

I can verify that the latest DIMP code does *not* seem to run under
Safari 2 because of the stack size issue.  But as far as I can tell,
all (recent) Safari 3 builds have a stack size of 500.  What does this
page return for you?
http://tests.novemberborn.net/javascript/callstack-size.html

michael