[imp] Mail clients and contact database lock-in

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 13:48:19 UTC 2008

ACAP and IMSP were supposed to provide this kind of functionality. They
were never taken up and the protocols are now moribund and no clients
support them.

--
Graeme Wood, Unix Section of the IT Infrastructure Division,
Information Services, The University of Edinburgh

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.