[imp] DIMP cvs + Horde RC?

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Tue Mar 4 19:50:42 UTC 2008

>> Based on traffic here, I'd like to see if the CVS version of DIMP resolves
>> any of the issues we've been having with Safari.  I was hoping I could
>> just check DIMP out of CVS and run it with Horde 3.2RC2 and IMP 4.2RC2,
>> but it's pretty screwed up an completely non-functional.  Do I have to be
>> running the CVS versions of all required applications?
>
> Yes.

As a site that has made a number of changes to code (in addition to
conf files and translations), any recommendations for bringing RC2 up
to date with what's in CVS?  I'd rather not sit there diffing stuff by
hand.

If the DIMP rewrite is significant enough to require changes in IMP and
Horde as well, perhaps another RC should be cut?

Liam