[imp] IMP folder issues - JavaScript error

Daniel Bramkamp bramkamp at team-datentechnik.de
Mon Mar 10 10:44:40 UTC 2008

Hello,

we are experiencing some issues with IMP 4.2 RC-1 with folders. Some
users can create new folders, others cannot. For those that cannot the
issue is, that the popup asking for the name of the folder that is to
be created does not popup at all. The other functions for managing
folders, like rename, etc. do not work either. The Firefox Error
Console shows this error if I switch to the folder page:

Error: $("checkAll1") has no properties
Source: https://172.16.128.6/horde/imp/js/folders.js
Line: 1

Using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox leads to the same issue.
Creating folders work if I use Thunderbird for example.

If more information is needed, I will happily provide it.

Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
--
Daniel Bramkamp