[imp] Fetchmail

Schwab Manuel manuel at manuelschwab.de
Mon Mar 17 22:17:44 UTC 2008

Hello, I noticed that Horde IMP can be used to collect emails from extern
mail accounts.

Can anybody give me some information what preparations I have to do?
I think I am to stupid, but I have not found any information about using
this feature.
The button "Nachrichten sammeln" is shown on IMP. But I can't choose an
extern Email server. I have add an entry under preferences -> "Entfernte
Server". But this entry is not shown in the list if I click on "Nachrichten
sammeln". It would be great to get some information that I can use this
great feature. Thank you in advance. Manuel