[imp] mail compose page and configuration page

Muhammad Ashraf Nadeem anadeem_ch at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 04:07:40 UTC 2008

Hi List
I am installing horde-groupware-webmail-1.0.4
I am getting mail and I can open the mail. but i cannot send mail.
where is the problem in configuration.
further I am not getting back to configuration page.I have Administrator, root,anadeem in admins in config.php but i am not able to get the page. is there any specfic URL  for that after setting the admins?
I directly get the login page.

Regards.
A.Nadeem