[imp] Mail.app mail forwarding issue w/ 4.2RC3 / HEAD

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 4 18:40:45 UTC 2008

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

> We think we found out why it's doing it, and we're submitting a bug to Apple.
>
> In addition to the normal HTML open and close tags around the message
> body, it also puts HTML open and close tags around the string "Begin
> forwarded message:".  E.g.

> forwarded message:</html>
>
> and this makes IMP sad.
>
> Could (should?) IMP compensate for it?

Well, there's no way to validly show multiple bodies inside another
bodies - iframes I guess. Are you using tidy? If so, does that cause
the problem, or help it? I could see tidy either causing this or
clearing it up.

-chuck

--
"I have concerns that we are not behaving like a mature, responsible,
collection of interdependent organisms." - Rick O.