[imp] unable to exec qq error no 4.3.0

Muhammad Ashraf Nadeem anadeem_ch at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 05:46:33 UTC 2008

Hi List
while configuring horde-groupware-webmail-1.0.4, I cannot send mail . the error is

"There was an error sending your message. Failed to send data SMTP: Invalid response code received from server( code:451 response Unable to exec qq(#4.3.0)"

I am using qmail1.03( of life with qmail) as SMTP server. message sending is successful when i use thunderbird or other mail program. but when i want to send mail using horde and imp then the above error comes. I increases the softlimit from15000000 to 400000000 .but still the problem persists.

 how do i get rid of the problem.
thanks.
A.Nadeem