[imp] Attachments zero sized at composing time

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 10 15:01:22 UTC 2008

Quoting Marcelo Pedra <marcelo at marcelopedra.com.ar>:

> I and our customers, like with another users of cPanel are getting
> problems when using Horde webmail and want to add any kind of
> attachments when composing mails: it doesn't matter what the
> extension of the attached file be, it will weighs always 0.00 bytes.
> The problem began since the last security update done by cPanel,
> which upgraded Horde to 3.1.7. this problem also set to zero bytes
> the attachments when forwarding messages.

Unless they've fixed it since, that security update does not contain
the correct fix and isn't the real Horde 3.1.7. You should probably
run your own Horde install instead of using cPanel's.

> We have an entry for this problem at the cPanel users forum:
> http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=77551

The forum isn't accessible without being logged in. And we as Horde
developers don't know what code cPanel provides under the name "horde".

All I can suggest for now is http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/FileUploads

-chuck

--
"I have concerns that we are not behaving like a mature, responsible,
collection of interdependent organisms." - Rick O.