[imp] Attachments zero sized at composing time

Marcelo Pedra marcelo at marcelopedra.com.ar
Thu Apr 10 14:04:13 UTC 2008

Hi there people.

I and our customers, like with another users of cPanel are getting problems when using Horde webmail and want to add any kind of attachments when composing mails: it doesn't matter what the extension of the attached file be, it will weighs always 0.00 bytes. The problem began since the last security update done by cPanel, which upgraded Horde to 3.1.7. this problem also set to zero bytes the attachments when forwarding messages.

We have an entry for this problem at the cPanel users forum:
http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=77551

Any kind of solution is needed to solve this. Please HELP!

Best regards,

Marcelo Pedra