[imp] Problem in viewing of Signed mail.

san83 cricsanju at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:02:22 UTC 2008

First of all, my apology for posting same issue multiple times. I have
deleted first two posts.

Now, I feel there is some issue of attachment getting lost incase of signed
mail.

I feel (Not sure) this issue getting generated in function buildMessage() in
“horde\lib\Horde\MIME\Message.php”.
Here ELSE block is getting executed and I have given two print statement
before and after the else block and I have pasted output array below the
code section for verification. Please anyone can check and let me know the
array which I am getting after else block is correct or not?

   /**
     * Build message from current contents.
     */
    function buildMessage()
    {
        if ($this->_build) {
            return;
        }

        if (empty($this->_flags['setType'])) {
            if (count($this->_parts) > 1) {
                $this->setType('multipart/mixed');
            } else {
                /* Copy the information from the single part to the current
                   base part. */
echo "Before else block :<pre>"; print_r($this->_parts); echo "</pre>";
                if (($obVars = get_object_vars(reset($this->_parts)))) {
                    foreach ($obVars as $key => $val) {
                        $this->$key = $val;
                    }
                }
echo "After else block: <pre>"; print_r($this->_parts); echo "</pre>"; exit;
            }
        }

        /* Set the build flag now. */
        $this->_build = true;