[imp] DIMP implementation for large organization

Maxime Pelletier maxime.pelletier at educsa.org
Fri Apr 18 18:40:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm the admin of a Horde/IMP/Turba/Ingo installation, which is use by
almost 10000 users. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I consider us as a
"large" organization.

We are planning to upgrade to DIMP during the summer. We are currently
running into a pilot phase with a handfull of users. Up to now,
everything seems to work well. Users are really impressed by the new
UI and the ease of use.

However, I'm concern (as well as my manager:) to know if DIMP is
currently used by other "large" organization, and to know how well it
is going. From what I read in the board minute, it seems that you get
little feedback from larger organization (or at least, you would like
to get more!). Have you had bugs yet related to larger installation?
Is there any impact on performance?

In brief, I would like to know the status of DIMP with large organizations.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,