[imp] Login problem with CRAM-MD5

alex.marsal at carglass.es alex.marsal at carglass.es
Tue Apr 29 10:30:04 UTC 2008

   Yes, the passwords are stored in a mysql database and they're
encrypted. I didn't compiled vpopmail with the clearpasswd option.

   But it horde login worked with courier and the same database, why?

   How can I fix it? How can I force horde to use PLAIN??

   ThanxPatrick Ben Koetter <p at state-of-mind.de> ha escrito: