[imp] horde/imp/mysql question

Swenson, Chris cswenson at curry.edu
Thu May 15 13:50:32 UTC 2008

Yeah, I want total destruction.
It is only a test machine.
Thanks.
I reran the create.mysql.sql and successfully remade the tables.

It did not ultimately solve my Turba problem. I cannot save new
contacts.
The screen complains DB Error; no such table.
I thought it may have been a mismatch from when I created the tables
with an earlier script with an older version of horde.