[imp] mac os classic browsers that support horde 3.2 / imp 4.2

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Thu May 15 16:21:41 UTC 2008

> What do you consider "not working"? Granted, the pages will look ugly
> in old browsers, and none of the newer javascripts will work, but the
> basic functionality should be there. Though I personally don't care if
> it didn't, just being curious.

 From our helpdesk...

   In Safari v1.x, the New Message button and the Delete links do not work.

   This is very like the symptoms we saw for IE6 that was downgraded from IE7.
   The IE6 downgrade bug is still in effect for the new version of
   webmail but this is Microsoft's fault, not ours.

and

   I have a user on WinXP (no service packs); using IE6.0.26; she cannot
   Compose a new message, delete, reply or forward any messages.

My experience with iCab 3.0.5 was that I couldn't delete messages from
mailbox view, but /could/ delete the from message view.

So the stuff that is broken isn't fancy.

Liam