[imp] weird IMAP conversation w/ IMP 4.2RC3

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed May 21 19:16:39 UTC 2008

>>> No change. If this is really coming from IMP, then it's the c-client
>>> sending this.
>>
>> Weird... our c-client didn't change between RC3 and RC4. :\
>
> But it's possible that some code in it is triggered that wasn't before.

Actually, It looks like the pipe was being introduced here..

imp/lib/Mailbox.php..

     function _cachedMailbox($mbox)
     {
         return IMP::serverString($mbox) . '|' . IMP::hideDeletedMsgs();
     }

those boxes are running RC3 (with bits from FRAMEWORK_3 to fix
post-RC3 issues).  We're currently using imp/lib/Mailbox.php 1.76.10.68.

Liam