[imp] Fwd: Re: Mac UI DIMP

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 29 15:02:32 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jonathan.bigler at epfl.ch -----
      Datum: Thu, 29 May 2008 16:13:35 +0200
        Von: Jonathan Bigler - EPFL <jonathan.bigler at epfl.ch>
    Betreff: Re: [imp] Mac UI DIMP
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Sorry for taking that much time to answer back, it's kind of busy
these days...

>> Right click
>> ctrl+click does it with Firefox, but I didn't find a way to right-
>> click with Safari
>
> How does it *not* work? It works fine for me with both browsers.

I'm using Safari 3.1.1, it gives me Safari's normal menu (Open link in
a new window/in a new tab/Download linkedfile/...).

>> New folder
>> There I'm lost, how does it works ?!? On IMP, I just don't find folder
>> management (it works fine with calendar, todo,...).
>
> Uhm, click on "Folders" in the menu?

I think I got it, I don't have an IMAP account with this ISP... I
guess I can't use folders with pop ? Or is there a way to copy the
emails locally (on Horde's server), the way a desktop mail client does ?

>> And with DIMP, with Firefox after entering the name I'm logged out, in
>> Safari it says :
>> Can not directly create mailbox in this folder.
>
> Works fine too here, though the DIMP message is probably due to some
> not-working namespace detection. Try if you can create folders in IMP.
> Firefox doesn't seem to catch the Enter key, the folder is created,
> but the page is also reloaded, though I am not being logged out.
> Further, if you click OK instead of hitting Enter, it works the same
> like in any other browser.
>
> Jan.

Sadly, at the moment, I don't manage to configure properly my horde
for an IMAP. I'll come back with a feedback as soon as my setup works.

Thanks for the answer and your great job !

Jonathan

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/