[imp] IMP - Cc: and Bcc: disappeared from Compose window after upgrade

Grzegorz Mucha grzegorz.mucha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:02:44 UTC 2008

Hi Gurus,

I'm running Horde framework on Gentoo Linux, with apache 2.2.8 and PHP
5.2.6_rc4. Yesterday I performed an upgrade of all installed Horde
applications, i.e.:

Horde 3.1.7 -> 3.2
Ingo  1.1.5 -> 1.2
IMP   4.1.6 -> 4.2
Turba 2.1.7 -> 2.2
Kronolith 2.1.7 -> 2.2

After successful upgrade I updated all applications configuration
(using Horde Administration/Setup interface), and now all application
have status "Application is ready.", and also everything runs fine -
except on think. In the Compose windows, I have only To: from, and
both Cc: and Bcc: forms, which were existing in the previous version
of IMP, disappeared.
I run through all options available both for administrator and for
user, but found nothing that could be set to add these fields. Maybe I
missed something, I don't know. Please help ;-)

Best regards,

Grzegorz