[imp] "purge deleted" in DIMP doesn't seem to be updating mailbox view

Yoseff Francus francus at yossi.com
Wed Jun 4 14:29:38 UTC 2008

I am willing to bet this is related to the behavior I am seeing (and
reported).

New mail arrives; the number of unread messages is updated, but the new
message does not show up in my message list; when I check the
corresponding UNIX file the message has been moved into it; pine and
other clients do see the message. Seems like this issue is very similar.

FWIW I am using php-5.2.3, horde-webmail 1.1 (horde 3.2, imp 4.2), UoW
imap