[imp] "purge deleted" in DIMP doesn't seem to be updating mailbox view

Deja3 User deja3-user at bitrealm.com
Wed Jun 4 14:42:21 UTC 2008

There was a patch for this, if it is the same problem I had.  Here's a
drop-in replacement for the file.  Simply replace your
{horde-dir}/dimp/js/DimpBase.js with the following file:

http://www.bitrealm.com/junk/DimpBase.js

That will fix your problem until an official version is released.  You
can also check out the cvs HEAD version of dimp which I have also
found to work.