[imp] Problem with "Deleting and Moving Messages" options

Arnold Jäger pp at uni-ffm.de
Thu Jun 5 14:14:53 UTC 2008

Zitiere Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

> Quoting "Maxime Pelletier" <maxime.pelletier at educsa.org>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I installed Horde-IMP-DIMP-Ingo-Turba 3.2, and I experienced a weird
>> behavior with the "Deleting and Moving Messages" options (from Mail
>> section).
>>
>> What happen is that some choices are repeated. Here is a copy of what I see:
>> ==============================
>> Deleting and Moving Messages
>> Return to the mailbox listing after deleting, moving, or copying a message?
>> What should we do with spam messages after they have been reported as
>> spam or innocent?
>>     Nothing
>> When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of
>> marking them as deleted?
>> Display the "Empty Spam" link in the menubar?
>> When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of
>> marking them as deleted?
>> ==============================
>>
>> So you see that I have 2 times the "When deleting messages, ..."
>> choice. But the real problem is that no matter which choice(s) I
>> check, when I submit the changes I receive the following error message:
>> ==============================
>> Cannot activate both a Trash folder and Virtual Trash. A Virtual Trash
>> folder will be used.
>> ==============================

We have a similar Problem (with horde-webmail-1.1):
If I check "When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder
instead of marking
them as deleted?"

I get "Cannot delete to trash unless a Trash folder is defined."
But there's no way to define the Trash folder. In "Server and Folder
Information" where it was defined in older versions, the according checkbox is
missing.
But if I insert into horde_prefs manually, the checkbox appears.

> Have you tried copying the distributed prefs.php.dist file to
> prefs.php in IMP?

yes.

Regards
Arnold