[imp] Problem with "Deleting and Moving Messages" options

Arnold Jäger pp at uni-ffm.de
Fri Jun 6 11:32:06 UTC 2008

Zitiere Arnold Jäger <pp at uni-ffm.de>:

> We have a similar Problem (with horde-webmail-1.1):
> If I check "When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder
> instead of marking
> them as deleted?"
>
> I get "Cannot delete to trash unless a Trash folder is defined."
> But there's no way to define the Trash folder. In "Server and Folder
> Information" where it was defined in older versions, the according
> checkbox is
> missing.
> But if I insert into horde_prefs manually, the checkbox appears.

ok - I found the difference to previous versions:

in imp/lib/prefs.php

// Don't show Trash options if Trash is disabled.
if (!$GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('use_trash')) {
     $GLOBALS['_prefs']['trashselect']['type'] =
$GLOBALS['_prefs']['use_vtrash']['type'] =
$GLOBALS['_prefs']['empty_trash_menu']['type'] = 'implicit';
}

that means if you don't have a trash-folder you won't ever be able to get one
or missed I something?

Arnold