[imp] Customizing tickets (problem reporting)

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jun 16 09:48:20 UTC 2008

Hello Arminas,

you have written:
> im still unable to save
> permissions correctly. The interface (explorer) says it is ok, it is
> saved, but when I logout and login again, there is no permissions
> seen. In the database there is a table called horde_perms . I have no
> idea how this can happen. I just wanna set permissions for all
> authenticated users, so they would not be able to access horde menu.

What do you mean by database? The permissions are stored in the Horde
Data Tree, so the 1st thing you should check is the settings in the
Administration → Setup → “Horde (horde)” → “DataTree System” menu.

If you choose the “SQL-Database” backend then there will be two
pertinent tables in your SQL database: horde_datatree, and
horde_datatree_attributes -- but no table called horde_perms
(in Horde 3.1.3, that is).

In any case, you can check the permissions in the Horde
Data Tree via the Administration → “Data Tree” menu:
horde.perms → horde should read:
> Array ( [type] => matrix
>         [default] => 28
>         [groups] => Array ( [6] => 30 )
>       )
> Array ( )
where [6] is the group assigned to the Administrators.

Good luck,
   Otto Stolz