[imp] imp 4.2, dimp 1.0, uw-imap and INBOX

Laurent Moineau Laurent.Moineau at math-info.univ-paris5.fr
Mon Jun 16 10:09:04 UTC 2008

> Your servers.php file is badly out of date.  'folders' hasn't existed
> since < IMP 4.1.  And you shouldn't be using the imap_config parameter.

OK.

I've deleted "folders" from my configuration but kept imap_config
parameter (don't know how to do without it), but nothing has changed.

I known it's an unsupported feature as mentionned in :

http://wiki.horde.org/ImpImapConfig

Funny thing, DIMP gives me the correct number of unseen messages :
it correctly computes $HOME/mail/INBOX + /var/spool/mail/test
but new mails don't show up in inbox.

Has anyone succeeded in getting imp 4.2 working with uw-imap mbox driver
enabled (http://www.washington.edu/imap/documentation/drivers.txt.html) ?

What has actually changed between 4.1 and 4.2 as far as imap is concerned ?

Thanks.

Laurent Moineau