[imp] disposition notification reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Aug 19 09:15:03 UTC 2008

Dear Eris,

Thanks for your guidance.  But, as I understand, enabling the option
for "Prompt to send read receipt when requested by the sender?"
enables one to send read-receipt if the user wishes.  If it is
disabled, neither it will prompt nor it will send read-receipt.  This
is based on my experience.  Can anybody confirm whether whatever is
happening in my setup is as expected or it should have sent
read-receipt automatically to the sender if that option is disabled.

Regards,
ANANT.