[imp] Message recompose not working

David Brangaitis David.Brangaitis at marist.edu
Tue Aug 19 20:50:02 UTC 2008

Greetings,

When I force a recompose condition in IMP by opening a compose window then
clicking logout on the main window,  I am directed to the main login page
within the compose window with no 'session expired' message and no copy of
the message being composed.  Logging in from this point brings up a blank
message composition window (along with a new sidebar).
I've tried a fresh install of Horde and IMP with minimal customization and
I'm still running into the same problem, leading it to believe it is
something to do with my server environment...

I have no idea how to diagnose this problem any further, so perhaps a
rundown of how the recompose functionality works will help me narrow
things down.

Some info:
I am using IMP as the authentication backend,
Horde 3.2.1
IMP 4.2
php 5.2.5
apache 2.2.3