[imp] ldap adressbook in imp search

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Wed Aug 20 15:22:24 UTC 2008

Hello list

We upgradet today our horde and imp to this :
     * Horde: 3.2.1
     * Imp: H3 (4.2)
     * Turba: H3 (2.2.1)

Its works and looks very good - compliments !

I have only one problem with our public shared adressbook in ldap : localldap
In the search-mask of imp i dont get any results  from this adressbook.
In the search/lists under turba i get all results.

Now i have seen when i after loging in  enable under the settings of
turba and imp this localldap-adressbook  then the search workes fine
for this user.

But i cant change this with the preferenc-settings prefs.php in turba and imp.
And it is not nice to say to every user he have to change this settings.
Maybe somebody can help me.

PS: i also have a default localsql-adressbook per user and this works fine

thank you
luis